“How to succeed at University” is the topic I choose to give a peer review.

It can be seen from the title that the people they are facing are new college students. Then they tell how to face college life as a freshman, how to balance life and learning, how to release the pressure in life or learning, etc. First of all, I look at this ppt from the perspective of a new college student. First of all, I think the only thing that helps me is to plan time, because other contents are actually equivalent to a popular science knowledge, such as the explanation of why people are distracted and how much time they lose in the ppt. This is actually a very vague concept, because your content does not cite relevant scientific knowledge, and you are not sure about the authenticity of the information. Secondly, you have given many questions after many titles, but you have not given corresponding explanations about these questions. Why should we think about such questions. Instead, you give a direct view of what you think is good. Are these questions really important. How to relieve stress? The first thing in the PPT is to practice under pressure, which has conflicted with the theme of avoiding stress. Since we want to avoid stress, why should we practice under pressure? In fact, it can be changed to adapt to or overcome stress. Deep breathing, repeating a cue word, but did not explain its role. In the learning activity, it is impossible to draw an unclear concept in 10 minutes. There are more things to do in class and read after class. It is recommended to read the article. Why not extract the key information and tell the students. In fact, many of the things written in the PPT are things that students should know in daily life, so some of the contents can be simplified, not omitted, but the corresponding problems or explanations can be shortened. For example, attention. There is no need to explain several types of memory written here. The previous page gave how to optimize attention, but I didn’t see how to teach how to optimize attention. Instead, I wrote about the importance of attention, which needs to be improved.
From my point of view, there are many areas that need to be improved

1. there is too much content on each page of the PPT, so it is difficult to attract readers to read. Too much content is easy to cause visual fatigue, which makes readers skip the content
  2. for the content layout, I found that the questions given behind the questions have subtitles in “how to optimize attention”. How to arrange them should be clearer.
  3. no description of learning theory
  4. it does not specify how to accommodate different learners
https://www.canva.com/design/DAFDdk9LFoE/YEq9yjxIkO6nIGIpsMnoxA/view?utm_content=DAFDdk9LFoE&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink