The course I choose is drawing. First of all, I need to let students know what drawing is, what improvements drawing has made to our lives, and whether it is good interest. So I found this video about drawing on YouTube. “The Drawing Exercise that Changed My Life”

In this video, I first introduced the author’s earliest drawing experience and recommended a book called’Drawing on the right side of the brain’the author is’bettyedwards’ according to his introduction, drawing can exercise our brain. According to scientific knowledge, the left side of our brain is responsible for processing various analytical matters, while the right side of our brain is responsible for creativity. The work of the right brain is very important. The video author mentioned a very good example, drawing the scene you see. This sentence means that you feel very relaxed. Your brain will soon be able to give you an image, but the things you draw may be very different from what you think. This is very difficult for the coordination between the hand and the brain. For example, when you see a mobile phone, you can draw its general shape, But you will not use drawing skills to make it more vivid, draw its light and dark, draw its thickness, and three-dimensional sense. This is what drawing can bring to us. The author’s example is to draw a shoe, but there is a very big gap between the shoes drawn directly from memory and the shoes drawn through drawing skills. Drawing sends out the author’s ideas through lines and colors, which is a language of communication with people. How to practice drawing is also the key point mentioned by the author. Extract the lines from a photo, and then copy the pictures bit by bit to present them in your own drawing. This practice will improve your line skills and increase your sense of achievement in drawing. This is what I want to share with students in class.

Here is the link to this Video: